Friday, May 15, 2009

Mile Rock Beach








Yesterday we went to Corona Heights Park and Buena Vista Park. Pops always take me there when he wants quiet time so he can think while he's walking. He thinks a lot. Not much fun for me. Me, I just think of whatever's in front of me, know what I mean? No need to think about what to think. Makes me tired.

Today was a lot more fun. We went to Land's End and walked down the long stairs to Mile Rock Beach. At the end of the steps Pops let me off leash. This is an incredible place. Reminds me a lot of places I've been to before but can't figure out where, exactly. I tried sniffing around, but everything smelled fresh and new. Well, new to me, that is. Nothing reminded me of what I thought I was being reminded of. Very strange!

After a while we went back to the top. Pops always runs up the stairs. I don't know why. He always seems to get a lot of energy just when I'm tiring out. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment