Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sun in the Mist

Well, whadyaknow! Pops inserted a poem here last night! Must have been up late, 'cause I was sound asleep. Surprisingly, he was up early this morning - the first one up! Must have slept good after writing the poem.

For today, we all went to Baker Beach for a quick run-around. The fog today is even thicker than yesterday. In fact we caught a few rain drops on the way out. I didn't get much of a run today and was still pretty riled up after we got home, but nobody wanted to play! Oh well, guess some days are just like that.

Here's another one of the paintings Pops did of me in our Travels with Dharma Dog series - something nice and sunny to balance out the kinda gloomy day. See y'all in the doggie blog-o-sphere!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki I just love your photo at the top. You look so mysterious almost wolf like. I can never achieve that look. Dad says when I stare at him too long that I'm a stalker. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete