Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sniffer's heaven












































































Yesterday we went to the Presidio where I got to play with other dogs... but the best part was... aw, man... the smells...! There was SO much to sniff at. I thought I died and went to heaven. Everything's blooming and little critters scampering all over the place, and even though I was bad-ass like a wolf, there were some things I just couldn't catch - they fly and climb trees! What kinda "fair game" is that? Pops is always stopping to take pictures, which is fine with me, 'cause when he's not paying attention to me I get to run off! And I found a ball! I carried it all the way home and last night I slept with it next to my bed.

3 comments:

  1. cools spots in the Presidio! Out by the old batteries?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or is that Julius Khan?!? The trees, lots of gophers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. catching up on my replies. It's Julius Khan and thereabouts.

    ReplyDelete