Thursday, November 19, 2009

Roaming Hill 88





Pops said to me a long time ago, "Nikki, if you're a good boy, we can have so much fun together." Now that I'm older, I finally understand. He wanted me to go off leash and hang out with him without him having to worry about me wandering off and not coming back, or not coming when he calls. Well, I don't do any of that anymore, 'cause I really love him and he trusts me more now too. Guess it works both ways.

Today we went up to Hill 88. Pops rode his bike without the Springer, and I just followed or, when I wander off just a little bit, I always caught up to him. At the top, he sat and meditated, while I explored and found a tennis ball! As usual, he took a bunch of pictures. On the way down, he went so fast I could barely keep up, even while running as fast as I could! He waited for me at different turns in the road, and sometimes he gave me water. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment